Wednesday 4 April 2007

DAY 10 EARNINGS

DAY 10 Earnings - $8.17

yey!

BREAKDOWN

ADSENSE - $5.47
BIG Increase! from running adsense contextual ads on this blog.


Media Dollarz - $1.02
Money from referals.great!

Mylot - $0.07
Money from referals, I recommend this site though for getting good traffic to your blog. Just add a link to your profile and posts.

Review stream - $1.50
1 article at full rate.

Helium ! $0.04 SITE Back online
Site is running again and all my articles are still on there - with old earnings too.

Clix sense $0.04 *NEW
As I said yesterday, you get paid for clicking the ads - easy but too boring for my liking.

Freind Finder - $0.00
But I have only been trying this out for like 10 hours, so ii'll keep promoting it.




x

2 Comments:

Giorgio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.