Tuesday 27 March 2007

DAY 3 - Diary

Day 3 Diary.

Yet more researching on ways to make money online - it so easy to get distracted.

Anyway as promised I spent some time trying out MyLot . I posted 10 threads and added one picture. I know it's not alot but I wanted to get an idea of how much you would earn per 10 posts average. I will post the earnings from this later (not looking too good so far).

An extra way to earn passive income from MyLot is to refer friends and family as the pay you 25% of what they earn (not out of their income from Mylot themselves). But so far I haven't refferred anyone - so sign up for free and test it out for yourself HERE!

I then submitted several more articles to Helium and a couple to reviewstream.

As you can see adsense is up on my page! Hope this will work out again I will post my earnings from adsense later (if any!)

I also joinied myBlog Log, and put a profile on their so join my community if you want ( see the cute little pink box on the right).

I am now trying to get more traffic to my site - spread the word!

x

0 Comments: