Tuesday 27 March 2007

DAY 3 - earnings

Are you ready? The total for day 3 is........


DAY 3 Total - $1.64 (+0.07)

Not amazing is it? Anyway atleast I earnt more then yesterday! The breakdown;


Review Stream - $1.50
One review published again

Helium - $0.09
Passive income from 10 articles I have on there

Adsense - $0.02
This is from the dp revenue sharing forum ( again I didn't join to make any money just get to get help!)I didn't make any money from the adsense on this site : (.

Mylot - $0.02
Ten posts and 1 picture. Oh dear, hopefully i'll get some referrals - Join Mylot!


Tommorow I am going to devote to getting traffic to this site, Any tips anyone?

x

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Trying to get more traffic for your site is the hard part!! Try visiting other blogs here, leave comments and your blog address. Go to other sites and leave comments in forums and your blog address. This is how I have been building traffic for my site. Takes time to grow!! Good luck to you!!!

caplondon
http://lasvegasfun.blogspot.com/

See, just like that!!