Thursday 29 March 2007

DAY 5 Diary

So the main aim for today was to increase the traffic to my blog.
'

* UPDATE - I have just found out that using blog mad is apprently against google adsense TOS. I was totally unaware of this and I am goign to delete my account from there - but if you are not using adsense then I guess it is worth a look at.

Whilst searching for blog directories I came across a site called Blog Mad. I quite like the concept, basically you add your blog and you get credits by surfing blogs. Then you can use these credits for traffic to your own blog, by having banners or links to your. You get a certain amount of credits free when you join so I'm just going to use them and see if I get an increase.

I got paid by Media Dollarz Which was a big suprise because I only spent like 2 minutes on there. (find out how much in my next post). It's great because you can request payment whenever you wan't and there is no minimum.

was on Mybloglog alot too, checking out others blogs. Join my community (box on right) if you haven't already and I will check your site out too,

And I remebered to put my link in my signature for forum posts = more views.

Anyway earnings posted later (it's looking good)

x

2 Comments:

Mike Perry said...

Be careful of Blogmad, and other hit exchanges, if you are using Google AdSense as this is against their terms and conditions.

I had a warning by Google for using them (as have many others).

AdSense have a habit of deactivating accounts that do not adhere to their terms.

Mike.

leesha said...

Thanks for telling me mike - I was totally unaware of this!
x