Thursday 29 March 2007

DAY 5 earnings

Is the Challenge still going?


DAY 5 TOTAL EARNINGS - $6.64 !

Doubled my earnings from yesterday. Here is the breakdown -

Media Dollarz $4.70
This site is amazing I literally joined an spent about 5 minutes on here doing a couple of surveys - then I requested payment and got paid - practically straight away into my paypal account. There is no minimum you have to wait until you get paid like many of the other sites. (tip once you join complete the free surveys). Definately a good find.

Adsense - $1.50
Down a bit from yesterday - but still good as I didn't even have to do anything.

Helium - $0.02
From 10 articles on there, not very good but still passive income.

MyLot - $0.02
Not great for earning money ( I didn't write very much though). But it is a good way to promote your blog/site and get traffic.

Review Stream - $0.30
One article published at bulk rate.

So i'm happy made $6 for not doing very much! Hope I beat this tommorow!

x

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link for Media Dollarz... I think I'll be giving it a shot!