Friday 30 March 2007

DAY 6 - earnings

The word about my blog is definitely spreading..

DAY 6 - EARNINGS FOR TODAY - $7.19

The challenge is still going strong!

BREAKDOWN

Adsense - $1.92
Most of it from here with a few cents from the DP forum.

Media Dollarz - $3.34
Again got paid into my paypal - once you join (free) - If you click on 'offers' on the side then browse categories, down to 'free surveys and sweeps' and fill out a couple of them you can make this in a few minutes.

MyLot - 0.45
Didn't post that much more then yesterday, but used some of those tips that I wrote about and helped increase earnings. Also bringing extra traffic to this blog.

Review Stream - $1.50
One review published at full rate.

Helium - $0.03
This is passive income coming in from 10 articles I have on there.

So there it is - Tommorow is Day 7 and I will post my total earnings for the whole week too. I'm quite suprised at the amount I have been making as I havent really put much time and effort into any one of these systems, I think if you really enjoyed writing or one of the schemes mentioned above you could make a nice amount of passive income.
I am also starting a new venture in this blog - different from these schemes - but a way to make bigger bucks apparently. I have never tried it before so you can watch my progress step by step.

Watch this space

x

5 Comments:

dailycomment said...

There is a service you might be familiar with called 241 leads, not sure how it would work with a blog but could drive more traffic to it.http://tinyurl.com/289935
the url above will take you there if you are interested and you can join for free.

leesha said...

Hey thanks for the advice, I will check it out.

Cathie P Brown said...

Hi Leesha
Not many blogs I get chance to read right through. I have with yours and am following your daily progress.
Good on you for showing us how you're doing it - we're all rooting for you here in the Chapel Guest House here in Newport, South Wales.
Maybe we could do a reciprical link - my blog is www.breezeblog.com/GuestHouse.php

Brit said...

Great blog, I read through the whole thing! Good luck with all your money making, I am trying the same thing right now. I have been doing this sort of stuff for a little less than a month now, and my earned totals for this month is about $60. If you are looking for some more money making sites, I have a bunch listed at my blog, www.blogchex.com/mangonectar, with reviews and how much I've earned from each. I have a blog about my jewelry making business, www.tangerinesunshinejewelry.blogspot.com

If you are interested in a link exchange, let me know! I will be back here tomorrow to check out your total earnings!

twins15 said...

Good work!