Saturday 31 March 2007

DAY 7 earnings

Sorry about the late posting, been partying cause it's my b day, the challenge is still on...

DAY 7 EARNINGS - $7.26

Just slightly more then yesterday, I didn't really do much though!

BREAKDOWN


ADSENSE - $2.47
All from this site.

Helium - $0.04
Passive income from 10 articles on there.

Review Stream - $3.00
2 reviews published at full rate

Mylot - $0.40
Money coming in from referals (if you sign up you can send a link to family and friends and mylot will pay you 25% of what they earn!

Media Dollarz
$1.35
for a couple of surveys.

Right I do need to work more in order to keep this challenge going, as I said I will attempt to start this new endevour soon and keep you updated each step of the way.

x

2 Comments:

Cathie P Brown said...

Happy Birthday Leesha
You'll have to update your profile now. You're no longer '1921' ha! ha!
I'd like to set you a challeng this week. Maybe focus on earning as much as you can from mediadollaz! Is it possible to earn $20 plus per day just doing that.
Anyway, keep up the good work for Week 2... we're running 'bets' on you now at The Chapel Guest House here in Newport, Gwent, South Wales, UK (thought I'd get that in just in case you're ever in Wales).
I just had an idea that might help to motivate you, if you keep increasing your daily earnings every day until Day 31, I'll give you 2 free nights here at The Chapel Guest House, how about that!!!...
www.breezeblogs.com/GuestHouse.php

leesha said...

Hey Cathie!
Thanks for the message and the free nights offer! It looks cute. However I need to stop being so lazy and get working hard if I need to complete this challenge!

x