Sunday 1 April 2007

The Next Level...


Hey,
I Recently announced I would start a 'New Venture' - a new way which which hopefully make me money online. So what is this 'New Venture'? First let me explain my opinions on 'The different ways to make money online'. I feel there are 2 main types of ways - each with many subcatagories inside, they are;

WORKING FOR THE SYSTEM - The oldskool way!
What I mean by this is any income generated online through websites such as writing, doing surveys, submitting articles or content Examples of sites like these are - Helium. Media Dollarz and Mylot . This category is what I have been mainly testing out at the moment.


THE SYSTEM WORKING FOR YOU - The newskool way!
The other way is through creating a portfolio online of niche websites and blogs and then monetize them (just the tip of the iceburg). If that completely doesn't make any sense don’t worry all will be explained! To be honest it was all Jargon to me, but I have been researching alot.

So what is the Next level for this challenge? Well I am going to attempt to create a new blog, which will be monetized through affiliate marketing and promotion of products relevent to that niche. For example say I start a blog all about Hair, the blog will have products for sale to do with haircare e.t.c It gets much more in depth then that! But I think it will be exiting, as I will be doing this step by step and explaining how I am doing this along the way.
I may fail, but atleast I can say I have given it a go!

So I am just deciding on my niche (what specific topic I should write about), then step 2 will begin.

If anyone has any ideas for niches or tips then let me know,

x

0 Comments: