Sunday 1 April 2007

One Week Total Earnings....

So here it is the one week Total Earnings!

TOTAL FOR WEEK 1 - $27.59

Not a millionaire yet, but i'm quite proud of myself that I managed to make any money online, there are some good schemes out there you just need to search, give each one a try for a few days and find what works for you. (none of these I have properly worked on, I have just tested and spent a little time on each site, you could make alot more if you put some time in.

BREAKDOWN

Media Dollarz - $9.39
Great and easy because they pay you the same day.

Adsense - $8.57
From the ads on this site, if you want to join adsense (free) to put ads on your blog/site there is a button on the right sidebar for it.

Review Stream - $5.40
From writing a few reviews about random things.

Mylot - $1.04
Haven't posted much, but it has much greater value as a tool to drive traffic to your blog.

Helium - $0.28
Passive income from 10 articles on there.

x

6 Comments:

Casey said...

Hey! Love the site, good to see there's others out there challenging themselves and aiming to make some money on the internet. Good luck with everything you do!

leesha said...

Thanks for the support casey
x

twins15 said...

Nice work!

Basketer said...

I will be a part of this journey from now, rest assured. Also, I stumbled your site, so get ready for more traffic. Here is the review:
http://basketer.stumbleupon.com/

CYa around more often.

Bionicman said...

$27.59 for the week is great. I hope you'll succeed in your challenge.

BlaZeR said...

I joined under you on media thing as blazer. Good luck with your blog and I am also hoping to do as well as you ><.
http://www.blazed-up.com is ma blog