Monday 2 April 2007

DAY 8 - earnings

Sorry it's a little late, it was my birthday so you'll have to let me off! Anyway i'm ready to start working on my 'new Venture' today, so i will keep you posted!

DAY 8 TOTAL Earnings - $7.45

BREAKDOWN

ADSENSE - $1.69
From this site again - it's a bit up and down, but I don't have to do anything for it!

Media Dollarz - $1.43
Didn't do much, money starting to come in from refferals - if you refer friends/family then Meadia Dollarz pay you equal to 15% of what they earn. (not taken out of their earnings).

Mylot - $0.08
Again haven't done much, but money from referals.

Review stream - $2.10
From 1 review published at full rate and 2 at bulk rate.

Helium - $0.05
Passive income from 10 articles I have on there.

Gain Pay - $2.10 *NEW
So I have tried Gain Pay for the first time, you get paid for reading mails, clicking on adverts doing surveys e.t.c not a massive fan to be honest, however it did earn me a bit so I will test it out for a few more days. IF you sign up make sure you use a different email address from your main one as they do send you lots of mail.

So, it's still going. However today is the day I am going to start on the second blog which will be made for me to market other products and try out some affiliate marketing.

Wish me Luck!

x

3 Comments:

Ginene said...

Good luck! This is a really neat idea. I think I am going to check out some of the things you posted.

EJ Cooksey said...

Great blog! I joined MediaDollar from your link...looks like a great place to earn some quick cash! Can't wait to see your new site.

Michael A. S. said...

Happy birthday there :)

Seems that you're already well on the way! I wish you much luck with your mission!

Michael Setyaputra
money-in-blog