Tuesday 3 April 2007

Day 9 earnings

DAY 8 TOTAL Earnings - $7.62

Uh Oh ...only a few cents more then yesterday! But still going....

BREAKDOWN

ADSENSE - $1.97
From the ads on this site again. If you want to join and start making money from ads on your blog there is a button to join on the right of my blog.

Media Dollarz - $2.01
Didn't do much again - good site though. I am going to invest my whole 2 dollars into another area online - watch this space for more info!

Mylot - $0.21
Money from referals and a few posts.

Review stream - $3.30
From 2 reviews at normal rate and 1 at bulk rate. Only problem with this site is that minimum payout is $50! Very high, but they keep accepting reviews so I will stick at it.

Helium ! $0.00 SITE DOWN!!!
Just went to check my earnings and there is a notice saying they are creating several new sites in different languages! I don't know what this means about payment - if what I am owed carries on or not! I hope so - as they were a good company with over 70,000 members and had been running for a while!

Gain Pay - 0.25
So I have tried Gain Pay for the first time, you get paid for reading mails, clicking on adverts doing surveys e.t.c not a massive fan to be honest, however it did earn me a bit so I will test it out for a few more days. IF you sign up make sure you use a different email address from your main one as they do send you lots of mail.

Clix sense $0.09 *NEW
New site I thought I would check out, you get paid to click on the advertisments each one must stay open in your browser for 30 seconds. Since I get bored really easily this wasn't for me and I managed to make a whole 9 cents.
But you could always click on the add they get on with what your doing while it opens!


x

3 Comments:

Bionicman said...

It seems that helium is working normal now.

leesha said...

Still not working for me strange
x

twins15 said...

Helium has been working fine for me all day. That is odd.