Friday 6 April 2007

DAY 11 Earnings

DAY 11 Earnings - $5.30

Uh Oh - This is less then I earnt yesterday for this first time in the whole challenge. My adsense earnings dropped massively (money from google ads on my blog). So I guess this officialy means the challenge has been broken. No! However I have decided to keep posting. Hopefully I can redeem my self by earning lots !

BREAKDOWN

ADSENSE - $1.49
Big decrease from yesterday just $1.49

Cash Crate *NEW - $1.15
Another site where you do offers e.t.c Yet I did nothing for this money - They have a great referal system. All you do is sign up for free and they pay you 20% of what your referals make and 10% of what their referals make! But the best bit is that they pay you $1.00 for every u.s member who joins (free)!



Just put your referal link on your blog, in forums e.t.c and you are sure to make some easy money this way.

Media Dollarz - $0.42
Money from referals again.

Mylot - $0.06
Money from referals, - againI recommend this site though for getting good traffic to your blog.

Review stream - $2.30
2 reviews at full rate 1 at bulk rate.

Helium ! $0.06 SITE Back online
Passive income from 10 articles.


Freind Finder - $0.00
Again nothing earnt yet....




x

4 Comments:

Casey said...

Yah adsense is such an unstable source of income. It can surge or go stale any day of the week without any real reason. Hopefully you get more surges of income as opposed to stale days!

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Hi Leesha, It looks like you haven't been here in a few days. I wanted to let you know that I gave you mention on my blog at http://mikesmoneyrants.blogspot.com If will leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts. Also, would you like to trade Links? let me know.
Thanks
Mike

Ginene said...

I know you can make. Adsense always go up and down. I am rooting for you.

twins15 said...

By the way, Treasure Trooper is another thing you can try - http://www.treasuretrooper.com/66408

It seems a lot like Media Dollarz. Really easy to use.