Friday 6 April 2007

Make Money from Your Photos

I found a promising new site - Share-a-pic, which allows you to earn money from your photos. You can upload photos that you have on your computer (they even have a new system where you can upload lots at once).

You then get paid per page 1000 page views of your images - AND this is the good thing, you can put your adsense I.D into the site, and it lets you display google ads on your photo gallery page - which you can make money from too.

Referals - If you refer friends or family Share-a-Pic Pay you 10% of their image views for life!

Here is my gallery (only have 1 pic on there at the moment but will update soon.

My Gallery

Let me know how you get on with this site,

x

3 Comments:

Bionicman said...

Thanks, I'll try it. Looks interesting...

Badri said...

Thanks.
I signed under you.

Adil said...

Hi Leesha,

Thnx for posting this site, I signed up under you. The results are good.
I want a favor from your side, can I use your "10 ways to earn more using myLot" for my blog.

Thnx.