Monday 23 April 2007

Google Adsense Help!

Despite at one point havign a steady (yet small) income from running adsense on this site. In the past week I have earnt a big fat $0.00 from it.

My traffic levels have dropped slightly, yet I still have a decent amount of visitors but No money.

So I am seeking the advice of pro's out there what can I do to increase my adsense earnings. I know everyone say's I should put the adds inside my posting but I don;t want an adsense overload. But I guess if this site is about making money then that's what i'm gona have to do.

Any help appreciated.

x

3 Comments:

Ray said...

You could try putting a square or rectangular ad within your main content area --like the top right of your first post. Other than that, things to think about are the topics of your posts (make sure they're focusing on your niche and using relevant keywords, but not too many) and also driving more traffic.

Network like crazy to get people to come visit your blog. I don't mean begging, of course, but just getting your name out there by leaving good, pertinent comments on other blogs and also participating in discussion forums like DigitalPoint. Good luck!

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Hi Leesha, thanks for dropping by blog. Glad to see you're back doing the challenge. When your blog is a little you might want to join some paid to review advertisers sites. You can also make money now from CREAMaid.com from doing reviews. I mentioned your blog a while back in one of my posts, I don't know if you saw it here is the link if you would likke to see it. http://mikesmoneyrants.blogspot.com/2007/04/money-making-blogs-rave.html

Tyson said...

Leesha -

Have you given up on your challenge? You blog inspired me to quit read about people making money through blogging and to try myself. Come check out my blog Some Make Money and/ or e-mail me if you are still trying to make money and want to work together on some articles or just share ideas.

Be Well,
Tyson