Monday 23 April 2007

A new challenge arises - Make $100 online

Recently the 31-day-challenge ended. Although I have found myself often thining about what I could of done better, and how I could of made more money from the internet. So I have set myself to start a new challenge - to make $100 dollars online. I already managed to make nearly $30 in the first week from the internet alone.

Why make $100? Well to be honest I need a challenge to puch myself necause I am very lazy. Also because I have had money coming in after the challenge from referalls and I wanted to write about this so you can make money this way too. Plus I REALLY really want a cheque from google for my adsense earnings - Just to frame it really. Sounds strange but I guess that would be a sign for my achievement.
Anyway here is how I plan to make it to $100

1. Money from Google adsense adds I have on this blog.
2. Money from referalls from sites such as THIS THIS and THIS
3. Other money making schemes online which I will report on.



If you know of any sites to refer me to let me know.
The challenge is back on!


x

0 Comments: